We remain committed to providing clarity and support for survivors, families, and clinical professionals, largely through education, research, and advocacy, as they attempt to navigate the labyrinth of financial, legal, and political barriers; which often serves to limit an array of needed services for victims of TBI and/or spinal cords injuries.
- Vice President / NeuroPsychology
- Psy. D.
- Andy Zimmer Shares His Story
- Revisited: 1976 Letter to Governor Milliken from Dept. of Commerce
- Senator Kowall Endorses NTA
- Brain-Injured in Nursing Homes Without Care Giffords Had
- Michigan man, who beat the odds after car crash, fights against no-fault insurance reform
- For brain injuries, a treatment gap
- Michigan No Fault is the ‘BEST’ auto insurance system in the country