- Founder, Co-Chairman
- MBA, BSW
Mr. Flannery has a bachelors degree in social work and a masters degree in business. He is a trained behavior specialist, and holds many accolades in the field of brain injury and neurobehavioral services.
- President, Co-Founder
John Gwynne Prosser II is the Vice President and Partner in Health Partners Homecare, as well as Health Providers Choice, and the Grand Home of Marshall.
- Vice President
Erick is President of MBA Development Partners, a national commercial real estate developer based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Vice President
- RN, CCM, CRRN, ABDM, QRP
In 1996, Pam Feinberg-Rivkin, founded a Catastrophic Case Management business in Michigan for individuals who ...
- Director of Neuropsychology, Compass Research
- PsyD, ABPP
Robert E. Cohen, PsyD, ABPP is a board-certified clinical neuropsychologist who specializes in assessing and diagnosing patients suffering from a variety of...
- Vice President / NeuroPsychology
- Psy. D.
We remain committed to providing clarity and support for survivors, families, and clinical professionals, largely through education ...
- RN, BSN, MBA, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
Betty Reid, RN, BSN, MBA, CRRN, CDMS, CCM, is the President of Rehabilitation Advisors, Inc., a medical and vocational case management service company located in Orlando, Florida...
- Andy Zimmer Shares His Story
- Revisited: 1976 Letter to Governor Milliken from Dept. of Commerce
- Senator Kowall Endorses NTA
- Brain-Injured in Nursing Homes Without Care Giffords Had
- Michigan man, who beat the odds after car crash, fights against no-fault insurance reform
- For brain injuries, a treatment gap
- Michigan No Fault is the ‘BEST’ auto insurance system in the country